Tuesday, March 30, 2010

One of a Kind

As many of you know already, Paul's Grand-Daddy Nick Russell died last Wednesday night, March 24, at the age of 90.

One of a Kind...That is the best way I can describe Grand-Daddy Nick. He was such a special person. Anyone that knew him, knew he would give them the shirt off his back. Mr. Nick, as I called him before I married Paul, had a special part in my life as a child. When I used to play at Forest Acres Pool, he would be there taking care of things. I always loved him to death. He even told the story that my parents would leave and I would stay there with him. Here are some pics below.





Grand-Daddy Nick you will be greatly missed, but we will always remember you. Can't wait to tell our kids stories about you one day!

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment