Sunday, May 16, 2010

Yikes....SNAKE!!!

Saturday morning Paul woke up the dogs barking. Nothing really out of the ordinary, but he decided to go ahead and get up to feed them. When he went out side they had a snake cornered in their pen. So Paul got the dogs out of the pen and put them in the barn, then he took off in persuit fo the snake. He killed it! YAY! Later when I got up he says, I can go with you, but I need to go outside and bury something first. Omgosh! I freaked OUT! For those of you that don't know me very well, when I was 8 years old I got bit by a copperhead snake in my backyard. Thanks goodness everything turned out to be okay, but I am deathly afraid of snakes. Rightfully so, I might add! But Paul did get me outside and I took this pic for him, but only to run back away. My cousin's husband said, "It was only a rat snake, it wouldn't have hurt you.", but to me the only "good snake" is a DEAD snake! Yikes!!My handsome hubby with the 5 foot long snake!

No comments:

Post a Comment