Saturday, July 17, 2010

Friends I met at Cragmont mean so much to me, I never will forget...

The first week of July I had the pleasure of serving as a camp counselor at Cragmont Assembly in Black Mountain, North Carolina. There I worked alongside other “adults” to guide and direct activities for roughly 60 high school students. It was a great change from working with middle schoolers. The kids were great and other than keeping me up all night didn’t get on my nerves too bad. It was great to see these who are our future so on fire for Christ. I can’t finish up my post about Cragmont without a shout out to my roomie! Mrs. Jackie is a teacher at Cox with me and we have gone to Cragmont together two years. She is such a special lady in every way. Her hubby, Mr. Chip, says I’m like her just a younger version! LOL! That’s fine with me I’ll be Mrs. Jackie when I grow up! 


No comments:

Post a Comment