Sunday, October 24, 2010

Under the Weather and Ju-Ju turns 2!

Short version:
Friday afternoon I broke down after feeling sick all week and went to the doctor.

Long version (w/ a little venting):
I love my doctor, she is great, very understanding, and easy to talk to. One major problem whenever I NEED to get into see her, its really hard. Since my doctor closes a half day on Friday, my Mom suggested I go see her doctor. They made an exception to take me at 3:30, so I rushed over there a little early from school. Let me just vent for about something for a minute. I don't want to a complainer. I read people facebook status's and see how people carry on when they are sick and I try my best not to be like that. Sorry back to the story, I really did feel like crap, but I just knew that it was a viral cold and it would take its course! I texted Paul Friday about lunch about how I didn't feel good and of course he said to got to the doctor, to which I replied: I wish I knew I would get better without going to the doctor. My wonderful husband then replied that his DELOREAN was in the shop! Gotta love him! Ok, back to the story! Mama's doctor (nurse practitioner) was GREAT! Very nice!

Diagnosis: Right Otis Media, URI, Bronchitis
Treatment: Anti-biotic, cough meds, REST

Soooo...needless to say ECU Homecoming would have to go on without me! I planned to take the 'day off'! LOL! What is that anyway??? I ended up just doing laundry, grocery shopping, and cleaning up around the house! Not too bad! I did sneak a nap in there!

Sunday I was feeling much better so we took Abby-Ru to our friends Chris and Diana's daughter, Jules's 2nd birthday party. See pics below!


Craft-time with Ms. Kim P.
Playing in the sand with Unkie Paul!



Happy Sunday everyone! Back to work tomorrow! :(
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment