Tuesday, December 14, 2010

NCCAT

NCCAT: North Carolina Center for the Advancement of Teaching
This is where I have been this past weekend. I drove to Cullowhee all by myself in my new car for this Friday through Tuesday workshop on National Boards. YAY me! NCCAT is WONDERFUL! Great food, comfortable lodging, great views, and they treat you sooooo well!! Also I had some great workshops on writing my National Board portfolio entries. I worked with eight other people who are trying to get the same National Board Certificate as me! They were all so wonderful, helpful, supportive, and going through the exact same thing! Back to work tomorrow= YUCK! BUT I only have 3 days of work then 2-weeks OFF for Christmas!! YAY!



Prayer Request: Remember my friend from high school, Victoria, her due date for little Addie was today, but she has still not arrived!!! Can't wait to see her little face and hopefully her RED hair!

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment