Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Holy Gucamole!!!

Today we are at 16 weeks and Baby Russell is the size of an avacado!! Last Friday I had a doctors appointment and again got to hear my precious baby's heartbeat! My Mom and Abby went with me and she had a BLAST, the mid-wife was so good with her and let her play with gloves and other stuff! Only two short weeks until we find out if Baby Russell will be a boy or girl!! Can't wait!

We are really excited and proud to announce that our friends Jamie and Jennifer are expecting another addition their family! Paul and Jamie went to college together and Jennifer and I clicked from the moment we met, I think it was in the mall parking lot (correct me if I'm wrong Jen). LOL! Jen has been great about answer my crazy questions about pregnancy so far! You can read about their family HERE.

Love this pic of their family, hopefully we can get a cute pics like this of our little family one day! Sorry, Jen I stole the pic off your FB, hope its ok!


Also, my friend Nickie is having contest on her blog, check it out HERE!


Lots of changes and house stuff going on I will update you when things are more final. Just be in prayer that Paul and I will make the right decisions for our family.


Kim

1 comment:

  1. YAY! Sooo much fun seeing what each week brings in pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete