Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Fabulous Memorial Day Weekend

Paul and I had a great weekend! My parents went out of town so I was on Grandmama B duty on Saturday. She is doing so much better it is awesome to see her able to get around! Saturday we went to the mall, this was the first time she has been since she got sick. She needed some new shoes and we had great success.

Sunday after church we got Abby from Will and Angie and headed to Granny and Papa's for lunch. After lunch we went to the river and had a blast. Abby is doing great getting use to the water and swimming. She is so growny! We will see how the rest of the summer goes, but I think I see TT in the water with Abby-Ru ALOT in the future!

Monday morning I had to leave the river and head to work! I only had 7 out of 27 kids in my homeroom show up! Guess families thought the kids deserved a break! It was only a half day so I got to go right back to the river. The Asbys and Brandon came and hung out for a little while. The weather was perfect. I'm ready for June 11, so I can spend some more time as the RIVAH!! Maybe this weekend, we will see! Pics soon to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment