Monday, June 14, 2010

Father's Day Pig Pickin' & 1st day of Summer Vacay

This past Saturday we had pig pickin' for our whole family at my parents river house. Paul's parents came so everyone was there, it was great. Of course I forgot to take pictures.

My parents are working on a re-model project at the river house, putting up new paint, vinyl siding, screens on the porch, and more. We worked Saturday morning painting and such. I hope I can get down there soon and take some pics.

Today was my FIRST day of summer vacation and I enjoyed it to the fullest!! I got to do several things on my LIST:
1. Slept till I woke up!! YAY! Got up around 9:15!!
2. Got ALL the dirty laundry in the house, washed, dryed, folded and put away!
3. Washed the sheets on our bed. Put the new dust ruffle and comforter I just bought.
4. Cleaned out the guest bedroom closet! YAY! Lots of junk in there, I need to have a yard sale!
5. Made new curtains to go in our bedroom to match the new comforter. Now I just have to get them monogramed! Pictures to come soon!

Tomorrow Mama and I have massages scheduled!! Can't wait!

Prayer Request: Please remember Paul's Grandad, Mr. Rose, he fell and broke his ankle. Also remember Mrs. Rose as she works to care for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment