Saturday, June 18, 2011

Happy Father's Day!!


This is my grandparents: Happy Father's Day Papa!!!
This is Paul's grandparents: Happy Father's Day Mr. Rose!
This is Paul's Dad in the back: Happy Father's Day, Mr. Steve!!! Beside Paul is Mr. Nick Russell, baby Nick's namesake and one of the sweetest men in the whole world!!! I'm sure they are celebrating Father's Day for him in heaven!
My Daddy and me! Happy Father's Day, Daddy!! Love you to the moon and back! Truly don't know what in the world I would do without you!!
This my Mom's Dad, Happy Father's Day, Grandaddy Becton! I never had the pleasure of meeting this wonderful man, but from the stories I have heard I think we would have been very close! I'm sure he is in heaven with Grandaddy Nick celebrating this joyous occasion!

Excited that next year on Father's Day I will be able to add Paul!!! I know he is going to be a great Dad, can't wait to see him and Nick together!

No comments:

Post a Comment