Wednesday, June 8, 2011

School's ALMOST OUT!!!

Tomorrow is the last student day for the 2010-2011 school year! I will be so glad for this year to be over and to be that much closer to Nick's arrive. My friend Nickie said even though you may be uncomfortable, remember he is easier to take care of now! LOL! I know that is true, BUT I can't wait to see him and hold him!! I sent Paul an email on Tuesday when we turned 34 weeks and said in 6 weeks or less we will be a family of THREE!! His reply was "that's scary"! It really is! But we are up for the challenge!




Also, we have officially moved into our new house! I have not posted any pictures yet because it is still a work in progress! Hopefully after this weekend we will have more things settled and I will feel better about taking some pics! :) Also next week with school out hopefully I will have LOTS of time to work around the house! Although I still have the certificate Mrs.Rheta and Mr. Steve gave me for Christmas for a pre-natal massage a Merle Norman, I'm think that next week would be a perfect time to get that done! Heck, I may even spring for a pedicure too!

Happy End of School Year,
Kim

1 comment:

  1. you friend, Nickie, is so right! they're so much easier to carry around with you now :). but there is absolutely nothing better than a baby cuddling up in the crook of your neck and sleeping. it'll be wonderful and so worth the wait and all the discomfort!

    ReplyDelete