Friday, October 21, 2011

Wedding, Grandparents, & New HAIR!

Last weekend my friend from college, Heather, got married. I was lucky enough to be a bridesmaid and part of her special day. Saturday night also we had a Russell family FIRST. Nick spent the night with Gramma and Grandpa! He did great, and Mommy survived! We are so lucky to have such supportive Grandparents. Nick is so loved with 4 grandparents and 5 Great-Grandparents! Saturday night he slept in his crib at Gramma's house and did great, slept all night long. I rushed over there first thing Sunday morning, but Saturday night, its a start!

Nick sitting on Grandpa's tractor, looking at him like he adores him!

Mommy got all her hair cut off this week! Hoping it will take less time to blow dry!
Jamie, Heather, and I
Hubby and I at the wedding!
Nick playing with Gramma!

Nick sitting on the 4-wheeler with Grandpa!

No comments:

Post a Comment