Friday, February 19, 2010

Bunco, Sick, & Lia Sophia

This week was crazy busy, even more that usual. Tuesday night my Bunco group met at my house. I enjoyed playing host and fixing dinner! I cooked the Pampered Chef Mexican Lasagna Recipe that you make in the microwave, it is a favorite of mine and super easy!

Tuesday night after everyone else left I got to feeling bad and ended up having to go to the doctor Wednesday morning. :( Thank goodness they called me in an anit-biotic and my WONDERFUL Mom went and pick it up for me and delivered it to school so I would have to miss school for long. I don't have very much sick time and with considering starting a family in the next few years, I need all the days I can get!

Thursday night I hosted, with my friend Lauren, a Lia Sophia jewelry party at my house. When planning these events I thought I was being sooooo smart to schedule them both in one week, but needless to say I will probably not be doing that again.

At both parties I planned to take pictures and then of course forgot! :( Now I'm embarking on my weekend as a ECU baseball widow! ECU baseball started today, so no hubby-time for me this weekend!

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment