Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Ticked Off Tuesday!

Several of my friends have been writing about something that makes them mad on Tuesdays and calling it Ticked off Tuesdays! Well, I decided why not join in the fun!
It really makes me made when people spend more money on clothes and think they are really getting better quality. I will never forget a girl I went to high school with buying a plain white shirt at Gap for $20(I like Gap sometimes, too, but on the sale rack), I was like I could buy one at Target for $5. Of course then these crazy people that buy expensive clothes always answer, "it will fall apart in the wash". I have never had any clothes do that! I love finding a deal! JCPenny, Target, and Old Navy will be getting my money! I also love a coupon, why buy something without a coupon when there will be one out the next week. Guess I'm just CHEAP!

1 comment:

  1. I'm the same way...even more so with Micah's clothes. If it costs more than $10, Mommy usually has to pass. I just can't justify it when he grows out of things every 2-3 months (plus grandma buys him the really nice stuff ;-)

    ReplyDelete