Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Busy and Thankful

Things have been crazy busy recently. I am happy to announce that Grandmama seems to be doing a lot better, she went to the doctor today and her sodium was up to almost normal. Mama has talked her into going to the river, which will be easier on Mama. Pray for Mama as she continues to give Grandmama 24/7 care and pray for Grandmama that she will continue to improve.

With my busy schedule and Grandmama being sick, I have had some time to reflect. It is so easy on a daily basis to get lost in the hustle and bustle!
I am thankful for:
*my health
*a wonderful hubby that loves and supports me
*a wonderful family (including the cutest little niece in the world)
*a home
*supportive and excepting friends
*a loving and supportive church family
*a dependable car

I could keep going for days, but these are just a few.

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment