Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Cruise and Take One DONE!

Paul and I returned Monday from our cruise to the Bahamas we had a blast minus me getting the stomach bug on Saturday night. The medical staff on board was very helpful and I stayed in the comfort of my stateroom for the remainder of the cruise. We visited Nassau and Coco Cay. Not sure about future cruises, we REALLY enjoyed the all inclusive resort we went to on our honeymoon. I think that is more our speed! Here are a few pics...




My National Board Take One entry was put in the mail TODAY! Thank goodness!! It really hasn't been so bad considering I could have had three more entries to do! :( The other three will have to wait till next year, hopefully I can get a head start this summer!

Update:
My Grandmama is still having trouble getting around and other health problems due to her back issues. She is having surgery on Monday, please keep her in your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment