Sunday, April 18, 2010

KP's Shower & Aunt Kim's (TT's) GURL!

Last night my co-workers and I threw a bridal shower for my team-mate, Kim Paschal. For those of you that don't know I teach English and Kim is my math counterpart. The Lord sure knew what he was doing when he brought Kim to us. We compliment each other so well. Also, for those of you that don't know me, I am a "worrier". I worry about everything from person to profession to EVERYTHING. Guess its just my personality. BUT Kim P. on the other hand is laid back and knows how to let things roll. I think you guys get the picture, I love her, and I super glad that she is my team-mate I hope we get to work together for many years to come.

So anyway, last night we threw her a bridal shower at AJ's and I think it went pretty well. I had some games planned that I think everyone enjoyed. I will spare you the pics, but I did take a few that are G rated, check them out!


Kim R. (English), Dawson (Sci. & Soc.St.), Kim P. (Math)

School Peeps!

Paul kept Abby yesterday during they day! To say the least I think they had a ball. They went to the ECU spring football game and the ECU baseball game. I got to spend a little time with Abby this morning before I headed back to Grandmama's and they headed to church. I put her hair is piggy-tails, isn't she just the cutest! Love her to death!

Smell, TT!

I see you!

I could eat her up!

Grandmama's surgery is tomorrow morning please be in prayer for the surgery's success.
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment