Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Savage Cookout & THE Day!

This weekend Paul and I worked some more around the house Saturday. I helped paint the doors and he painted the black post under our carport. Sunday we went to the Savage's house in Raleigh for a cookout. Their granddaughter, Brittni (middle of pic below), was in town from Texas. The picture below is of the girls playing in the pool. Abby (left), Brittni (middle), and Aurora (right; also the Savages granddaughter). We some awesome food and a good time.

Today was the "THE" day! I had to go back to school. While I'm sad that my days of sleeping late and no plans, I knew that this day was coming. Summer can't last forever and I understand that. I am looking forward to a new year with a new batch of babies! Life will be crazy, and I will be stressed out, but it is all worth it!
Pirate football in 19 DAYS!!
Kim

1 comment:

  1. The Savage Cookout was a great success with the help of wonderful friends and family. Thank you for being a part of our extended family. Pirate Football......bring it on!

    ReplyDelete