Sunday, May 22, 2011

5 years of BLISS!!

Friday Paul and I celebrated our fifth wedding anniversary! We went out to dinner at Marabella's in Washington. It was sooooo good!!! Saturday Paul let me sleep in until 10:30, it was awesome! I know I need to enjoy that now because things will really be different once Nick gets here. Saturday we went canoeing and played around the river, just like last year on the weekend of our anniversary. Boy how things have change in 1 year. Last year we were discussing starting a family and selling/buying/building a house. So much has happened in this past year and we are so blessed to be getting both of those things this summer. Next years anniversary I guess we will be looking for a babysitter! LOL!!
Read last years anniversary posts HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment