Sunday, May 22, 2011

Nick update- 32 weeks

Tuesday Nick will be 32 weeks! We are going to the doctor on Friday for an ultrasound to hopefully get a better idea of just how BIG he is right now. For those of you that don't know at our last two doctors appointments he was measuring 3 weeks ahead. So we are hoping to get some answers about why he is so big or possibly that he is just going to be a big baby! I was 9lbs. 8.5 oz. Paul was 7lb. 1oz. I think, correct me if I'm wrong Mrs. Rheta, soooo whats your prediction??? What will the ultrasounds Friday say Nick is currently weighing??? Will Nick be big like his Mama or little like his Daddy?
Right now my iphone app says Nick is the size of a jicama, around 3.75 pounds, at 32 weeks, but at 3 weeks ahead he would be 35 weeks size, 5.25 pounds, and the size of a honeydew.
Happy guessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment