Saturday, January 23, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy!

We have had busy week to say the least! It started great with the workdays, but then life happened. Today I was supposed to go to a National Board Support meeting at South Central from 9-3, I ended up getting out sooner than I thought, which was GREAT!

I went to Snow Hill for a little quality time with the Abby-Ru! I picked her up and we went and ran some errands I needed to run in Kinston, took a little break at Bill Faye Park, and then visited my Grandmother. (See pictures below) We had a blast to say the least, I love watching all the new things she can say and do that she couldn't do the last time I saw her. She can now say both Paul and Kim (Tim, lol)! So exciting! I love spoiling her!

Paul stayed home today and got alot done around the house. When I married him I didn't think he was a handy-man around the house (just with computers), but he has really turned out to be great. He can always fix something when I think it's broken and get excited about getting a new one! LOL!

Tonight we both have basketball games at Elm Grove (mine at 7 and his at 8) and we are babysitting for a family that we have been babysitting for FOREVER!! Can't wait to see them and how things are going in their lives.

Please remember two of my co-workers in prayer, both had surgery on Friday, and remember Abby, too. She went to the emergency room Thursday night with "Nursemaids elbow".



No comments:

Post a Comment