Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Random Facts

When we got to sleep at night Paul covers the TV with a T-shirt so he doesn't have to see the light, but can still hear the sound. Yeah I think it's strange, too!

We love eating sushi, especially in the back room with friends at Tokyo.

I really miss having a laptop! It kills me having to ask Paul to borrow his.

I love the people I work with! I am very blessed to work with supportive, professional, and fun friends.

I really miss Swingtown! It was a show that came on summer before last and it was the best! If you didn't watch it, I have it on DVD, you can borrow it! ;)

My Mom is my best girl-friend! She has always been there for me! I hope I can be half of the woman that she is one day!

It drives me crazy when my students ask questions that I just finished answering. Especially if they were talking when I was giving directions.

I love being a teacher, I couldn't imagine doing anything else with my life. I truely believe everything happens for a reason and I am right were the Lord wants me to be.

I have an addiction to buying books for my classroom!! :/

Abby went to the doctor today for her 18 month check-up, she had to get two shots. She is 31 inches tall and weighs 22 pounds. ALSO Mama said today in the study she walked over to a picture of Paul and I and said "KIM"!! God love her! I could eat those 22 pounds UP!

1 comment:

  1. Paul needs to invest in an air purifier. It's not bright like a TV, it doesn't make a room cool like a fan, and gives off the perfect hum for sleeping. I don't go leave the house without mine!!

    One of these days we need to get "our" babies together. They are just about the same size and age. I bet they would love to play with each other!

    ReplyDelete